Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com - This message cannot be sent at this time. Please try again later

Since the recent IOS 15 upgrade/implementation I have been having issues with sending emails directly from iCloud.com. I have checked my email settings and I prefer to send emails from one of my alias addresses. When I attempt to send an email from this alias I receive the message 'This message cannot be sent at this time. Please try again later.' I also see that when drafting the email it states that it could not save a Draft.

When I then send an email using my primary address it works and sends with success. This is quite frustrating as I also had similar problems with my email after upgrading to IOS 15. I hope somebody in the community is able to provide some help with this matter.

Thank you in advance.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 6:04 AM

I believe I might have resolved this issue. For each of my accounts (primary and alias) I have removed my name from each. This strangely seems to have resolved the issue. If it returns I will raise the question again.

1 reply

iCloud.com - This message cannot be sent at this time. Please try again later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.