Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I need to make sure all my information on my phone is back up as I just ran over the phone

iPhone 12 Pro

I purchased it from the Apple website.

I left it on the roof of my car, drove away.

I went back to the scene of the crime and found the phone (bright side).

Unfortunately, someone had run over it (not so bright side).

Damage:

• smashed screen cover
  • half of the screen is black w/colors shooting out; the other half appears normal (apps visible)

Question:

I need to make sure all my photos and contacts are stored/saved. Is there a way to confirm?

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 1:37 PM

CrashTakeII wrote:

• iPhone 12 Pro

Damage:
smashed screen cover
• half of the screen is black w/colors shooting out; the other half appears normal (apps visible)
Question:
I need to make sure all my photos and contacts are stored/saved. Is there a way to confirm?

Only way to confirm if you did backed up using the 2 methods described here How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 1:37 PM in response to CrashTakeII

CrashTakeII wrote:

• iPhone 12 Pro

Damage:
smashed screen cover
Question:

Only way to confirm if you did backed up using the 2 methods described here How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Help! I need to make sure all my information on my phone is back up as I just ran over the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.