Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to remove my email from husband’s phone

My email got added to husband’s phone and I need to get it removed. I’ve tried everything I’ve found online. When I go to settings/mail it says there are 2 accounts but when I go to accounts the only account there is his. My email does not appear. Nowhere on his phone can I find my email information to be deleted.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 12:13 PM

debith210 Said:

"Unable to remove my email from husband’s phone: My email got added to husband’s phone and I need to get it removed. I’ve tried everything I’ve found online. When I go to settings/mail it says there are 2 accounts but when I go to accounts the only account there is his. My email does not appear. Nowhere on his phone can I find my email information to be deleted."

-------

Add/Remove Account:

Add the account back on his phone, then delete it. It may not have been added properly, resulting in it not being seen.

Also...

Contact your eMail Provider:

Ask you eMail provider for feedback on this. You may have to go in to setting on your eMail account, and view the devices associated tot he eMail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 12:13 PM in response to debith210

debith210 Said:

"Unable to remove my email from husband’s phone: My email got added to husband’s phone and I need to get it removed. I’ve tried everything I’ve found online. When I go to settings/mail it says there are 2 accounts but when I go to accounts the only account there is his. My email does not appear. Nowhere on his phone can I find my email information to be deleted."

-------

Add/Remove Account:

Add the account back on his phone, then delete it. It may not have been added properly, resulting in it not being seen.

Also...

Contact your eMail Provider:

Ask you eMail provider for feedback on this. You may have to go in to setting on your eMail account, and view the devices associated tot he eMail.

Unable to remove my email from husband’s phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.