Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram story on Iphone 13

Hello, I have a problem when I am trying to share something to instagram story directly from gallery on Iphone 13. I just select share but cannot see the share to story option. Only can see share to feed, or send to somebody, the story option is just not there. Is it a 13 thing or am I doing something wrong thanks.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 11:45 AM

Luko213 wrote:

Hello, I have a problem when I am trying to share something to instagram story directly from gallery on Iphone 13. I just select share but cannot see the share to story option. Only can see share to feed, or send to somebody, the story option is just not there. Is it a 13 thing or am I doing something wrong thanks.

Direct your question to Instagram or look at their support site to troubleshoot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 11:45 AM in response to Luko213

Luko213 wrote:

Direct your question to Instagram or look at their support site to troubleshoot.

Instagram story on Iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.