You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Qantas pass in my wallet, it's a single use pass that will never be used. I do not have the option to delete, how do I get rid of it?

How do I remove a plane boarding pass from my wallet. It is a 'single use' pass which deletes when it is used, it will never be used and I have no option to delete. I have tried the 3 dots and I have gone into settings, I can't get rid? Maybe I'm missing something?

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:39 AM

Archive or remove passes

• Automatically archive old passes: Go to Settings  > Notifications > Wallet, then turn on Hide Expired Passes.
  • To unhide an expired pass, scroll to the bottom of the Wallet stack, tap Expired Passes, choose, the pass, then tap Unhide.
  • Delete a pass: In Wallet, tap the pass, tap , then tap Remove Pass.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2021 3:39 AM in response to Adrian-1981

Archive or remove passes

• Automatically archive old passes: Go to Settings  > Notifications > Wallet, then turn on Hide Expired Passes.
  • To unhide an expired pass, scroll to the bottom of the Wallet stack, tap Expired Passes, choose, the pass, then tap Unhide.
  • Delete a pass: In Wallet, tap the pass, tap , then tap Remove Pass.

I have a Qantas pass in my wallet, it's a single use pass that will never be used. I do not have the option to delete, how do I get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.