Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

file a claim for lose iphone 13 pro

I returned a new iPhone 13 pro to Apple via UPS. UPS computer system created the electronic billing information on September 29, 2021, and has no movement at all after September 29, 2021. My iPhone status is showing "Return Expired" because the iPhone has never returned to Apple.

I contacted UPS numerous times, UPS just keeps sending me back to Apple. They said the sender, which is Apple has to start the investigation.

I have been running back and forth between UPS and Apple now. Both parties are not helpful at all. Any suggestions on this issue? Should I go to the enforcement to seek for help??

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 8:04 PM

I'd check the terms of carriage for UPS. It may vary based on whether you had a merchant return label or a regular shipping label. I would guess that so long as you have your receipt from UPS, they are on the hook for the package. Ask to speak with a supervisor? If it's a merchant return things might get complicated as you aren't really the sender. I guess I'd just keep detailed notes and continue working with both. Oh, and try their Twitter accounts, be nice but firm.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 8:04 PM in response to Chong2013

I'd check the terms of carriage for UPS. It may vary based on whether you had a merchant return label or a regular shipping label. I would guess that so long as you have your receipt from UPS, they are on the hook for the package. Ask to speak with a supervisor? If it's a merchant return things might get complicated as you aren't really the sender. I guess I'd just keep detailed notes and continue working with both. Oh, and try their Twitter accounts, be nice but firm.

file a claim for lose iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.