Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was stolen, so I immediately put it on lost mode. After a few days, I wasn't seeing the device on Find My anymore but when I went to appleid.apple.com/account/manage, I am still seeing it as one of my devices. What is the best thing to do?

My phone was stolen, so I immediately put it on lost mode. After a few days, I wasn't seeing the device on Find My anymore but when I went to appleid.apple.com/account/manage, I am still seeing it as one of my devices. What happened and what is the best thing to do?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 9:40 AM

nelson_nz wrote:

My phone was stolen, so I immediately put it on lost mode. After a few days, I wasn't seeing the device on Find My anymore but when I went to appleid.apple.com/account/manage, I am still seeing it as one of my devices. What happened and what is the best thing to do?

Read here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 9:40 AM in response to nelson_nz

nelson_nz wrote:

Read here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

My phone was stolen, so I immediately put it on lost mode. After a few days, I wasn't seeing the device on Find My anymore but when I went to appleid.apple.com/account/manage, I am still seeing it as one of my devices. What is the best thing to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.