Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried to enable mms messaging on my iPhone 5S which has stopped sending iMessages but it is not sending still, kept asking me to enable mms, I don’t know what else to do please.

My name is chichi and I have been using my IPhone 5S since February 2014 and it has served me perfectly, recently I could not send iMessages on the phone or my iPad 3 even after all my effort to get them enabled, I have searched through the web and tried some fixes but it’s not worked. How do I get to enable text and receive mms to work again please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Thank you so much for helping me out with the pictures, I have been able to get mms enabled on both devices, you and the apple community are most kind.

2 replies

I have tried to enable mms messaging on my iPhone 5S which has stopped sending iMessages but it is not sending still, kept asking me to enable mms, I don’t know what else to do please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.