Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create a single-page year calendar

I'd like to create a one-page full year calendar where I can color block all the dates I'm traveling. I'd just like to see at one glance when I'm traveling. I have no idea how to do this. Can I accomplish this in Numbers?

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 5:22 AM

One quick option without re-inventing the wheel is to use the "Academic Calendar" template accessible when you create a new file. It starts with September 2020 but if you change those to January and 2021 using the pop-up menus:

the months, days and dates will update automatically all through the spreadsheet:

You can then apply colour fills to the cells for any individual days:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 5:22 AM in response to Green Door

One quick option without re-inventing the wheel is to use the "Academic Calendar" template accessible when you create a new file. It starts with September 2020 but if you change those to January and 2021 using the pop-up menus:

the months, days and dates will update automatically all through the spreadsheet:

You can then apply colour fills to the cells for any individual days:

How to create a single-page year calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.