You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong album cover art in iTunes on iPhone

So read this on the forum:

With your iphone connected, go into your itunes music on your computer and find just ONE album with the wrong art from your iphone. Right click on that album and go to songs, find the songs from that album, use the toggle arrow at the bottom to scroll thru all the songs on that album. Then hit apply again.

And I'm afraid these instructions lost me. When I right click on the album the menu doesn't includ the option songs. Am I supposed to go to songs in ITunes and come out of albums? If so, there's no 'toggle arrow at the bottom' let alone an option to 'apply.' Perhaps I'm a troglodyte, but simple as this sounds I'm unable to follow it. This is a problem I've had for over a year, and if someone can help it would be much appreciated.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 4:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 2:29 PM

Hi CleRocks, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are in the process of correcting a wrong album cover art

We recommend that you try the steps in the articles below instead. Add artwork to content in Music on Mac - Apple Support

Add artwork to content in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 2:29 PM in response to CleRocks

Hi CleRocks, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are in the process of correcting a wrong album cover art

We recommend that you try the steps in the articles below instead. Add artwork to content in Music on Mac - Apple Support

Add artwork to content in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Take care!

Wrong album cover art in iTunes on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.