Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook pro 13 os Big Sur 11 - External Drive

How do I restore folders & files created on iBook (Book) that was backup on Time Machine from MacBook Pro to external / mobile drive?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Sblau Said:

"MacBook pro 13 os Big Sur 11 - External Drive : How do I restore folders & files created on iBook (Book) that was backup on Time Machine from MacBook Pro to external / mobile drive?"

-------

Transferring Data:

So, are you looking to restore the data? You can use the iBook, and export it using a USB 2.0 Flash Drive. Then, plug in the Flash Drive in to this Mac. Elsewise, see if you can use Migration Assistant.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 8:31 PM in response to Sblau

Sblau Said:

"MacBook pro 13 os Big Sur 11 - External Drive : How do I restore folders & files created on iBook (Book) that was backup on Time Machine from MacBook Pro to external / mobile drive?"

-------

Transferring Data:

So, are you looking to restore the data? You can use the iBook, and export it using a USB 2.0 Flash Drive. Then, plug in the Flash Drive in to this Mac. Elsewise, see if you can use Migration Assistant.

MacBook pro 13 os Big Sur 11 - External Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.