Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regular WIFI failure

Hello to all,

On a regular base (sometimes several times over a day), without any change to location, router, network, wifi, mi Iphone X (latest IOS version) has troubles reaching internet over the WiFi. The Iphone s the only device having this problem all other WiFi devices (computers and other) can work without any problem. The only work-around is each time to reset the network-config and to reconnect giving the WiFi password.

This means allso that the name of the Iphone (used over Bluetooth connection to the car) changes to 'Iphone X'. If I do not re-change that, bluetooth connection fails on old carkits.

Why is my Iphone having this problem, and how can I solve it?

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:39 AM

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device displays a privacy warning or warning about the weak security of a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards outlined in this article.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 2:39 AM in response to Ofiserchris

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device displays a privacy warning or warning about the weak security of a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards outlined in this article.

Regular WIFI failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.