Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to cancel an order for iPhone

I have ordered iphone 13 pro max and case for iphone 13 pro max,

case of iphone has been delivered but the main product iphone 13 pro max is not delivered yet and the status of that item showing “in process”

but there are not any button appear for cancel that order.

i want cancel it because delivery is showing estimated time between November 11 to 16th

is there any suggestion for cancel my order ? Or where i can talk with order management team ??

thanks,

regards

yogesh

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 11:37 AM

5 replies

Oct 19, 2021 12:37 PM in response to nikster141

See the information in https://www.apple.com/in/shop/help/viewing_changing_orders including the following:

Cancel Order

So long as your item is not in Preparing to Ship or Shipped status, you may be able to cancel an item or the entire order online. To cancel an order or item, visit online Order Status 

(opens in new window)

. On the Your Orders page, find the item you want to cancel and select Cancel items.

Once you’ve submitted your cancel request, the status message of the item will read Cancelled and it will not be shipped to you. If you chose to pay with Cash on Delivery or Credit Card on Delivery, you will not be charged. For any other method of payment used when you placed your order, you were charged. Apple will refund the charged amount upon order cancellation. It may take 5-7 business days for your refund to appear in your account.

If you paid with EMI, you might have to work with your bank to adjust the monthly payments.

and

If you need assistance with viewing or editing your order, please contact an Apple Store Customer Service on 000800 040 1966.

Not able to cancel an order for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.