Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DHL Parcel UK Issues - Stolen iPhone?

Has anyone else has issues with DHL Parcel UK trying to deliver their iPhone?

I was supposed to have mine delivered today, but I got a delivered message despite the phone not arriving. DHL Parcel UK's site shows the a photo of the phone showing up to the wrong Door and Door Number, which is not the best start.

Apple's support service have been trying to sort this out by calling DHL Parcel UK but so far, no sign of the phone.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:18 PM

3 replies

Oct 18, 2021 1:00 PM in response to Burakiosaurus

Burakiosaurus wrote:

Has anyone else has issues with DHL Parcel UK trying to deliver their iPhone?

I was supposed to have mine delivered today, but I got a delivered message despite the phone not arriving. DHL Parcel UK's site shows the a photo of the phone showing up to the wrong Door and Door Number, which is not the best start.

Apple's support service have been trying to sort this out by calling DHL Parcel UK but so far, no sign of the phone.

And what happens when you call DHL

Oct 18, 2021 3:15 PM in response to razmee209

Not been able to get through to them on the phone.

Have tweeted them after being told it's not DHL Express then deals with it, but DHL Parcel UK.

Waiting to hear back from DHL Parcel UK on Twitter.

Apple Support said that they had contacted the delivery driver, who would try to deliver it today by 7p.m. (they didn't) or tomorrow by Midday.

At this point, I don't know who is telling the truth, who is lying to me, where my phone is, or what to believe.

Utterly pathetic and so disappointing from both Apple and DHL.

Nov 26, 2021 8:08 PM in response to Burakiosaurus

Same issue here. DHL Express indicates my iPhone 13 was delivered to my secured (code) parcel box at 11am but when I came home and opened the box at 3pm there was nothing there.

DHL Express tells me Apple must open an investigation. Apple did that when I called them and I received a confirmation email of that fact.

Meanwhile the charge has gone through on my account :-(. Very sad since these phones take weeks to arrive and my current model is on its last legs...

DHL Parcel UK Issues - Stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.