Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am I not receiving notifications on my iPhone 13 when they are set to notify me?

I just purchased my iPhone 13 Pro. I have notifications turned on to receive a preview for my Outlook emails (my business email), but the notifications do not come through. I only receive an audible notification on my MacBook Pro. How can I set the notifications to appear on my iPhone also?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 3:06 PM

Hi "Dalsinger". Here are some possible solutions for the issue you are experience:

1. Go to settings, and within the application go to Outlook. Once there, make sure that you've allowed notifications, which you have most likely done, but just to double check.
  2. Check the notifications tab within the settings menu and make sure there aren't any privacy settings or issues preventing this app from receiving notifications.

It's weird that your MacBook is giving you notifications, but not the iPhone. Maybe restarting it will help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 3:06 PM in response to Dalsinger

Hi "Dalsinger". Here are some possible solutions for the issue you are experience:

1. Go to settings, and within the application go to Outlook. Once there, make sure that you've allowed notifications, which you have most likely done, but just to double check.
  2. Check the notifications tab within the settings menu and make sure there aren't any privacy settings or issues preventing this app from receiving notifications.

It's weird that your MacBook is giving you notifications, but not the iPhone. Maybe restarting it will help.

why am I not receiving notifications on my iPhone 13 when they are set to notify me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.