Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard problems on iphone SE gen 2

My phone just went out of warranty. It has problems when switching to numbers when the phone is vertical. It switches to imoges instead and I can't get it to display numbers. If I rotate the phone so that the home button is on the left it works properly. Also my back button in the top left corner of whatapp doesn't do anything. Any idea what is going on? Also, if I want to get help from Apple what can I do? I am in Costa Rica and don't have access to an apple store.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 8:09 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2021 2:30 PM in response to helpWithAProblem

Hello helpWithAProblem,

We would like to see how we can help you with your keyboard not working as expected. Does this happen with all apps, or only WhatsApp? What type of images are you seeing? If you restart your iPhone with the steps in this link, does the issue return? Restart your iPhone

You can always find service options in your region by visiting: Find Apple Locations

Cheers!

Keyboard problems on iphone SE gen 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.