Related Article: About AirPrint

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO connect my iOS 11.6 MacBook Air with HP Laserjet P1106 PRINTER

For a few months I have been facing hurdle to find my printer on iOS 11.6 MacBook Air. It is not getting command and I have tried several methods but could not short out the problem. I found some answer that my MacBook Air is not compatible with HP LASERJET P1106 printer. Can anybody help me?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 10:06 AM

Hi,

You may want to begin by resetting the printing system (see link below) and (re-)adding the printer. Check whether the operating system suggests a suitable driver.

If necessary, you could perhaps try something like the HP LaserJet Professional P1100 (version 6.9) driver mentioned in the article Printer and scanner drivers for Mac - Apple Support. It may or may not work with your printer and computer. The package download (Post Date: Dec 11, 2020) HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for macOS can be found at https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1888?locale=en_US . Make sure that you have backup copies of important files (documents, photos, et cetera) before carrying out any tests.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 10:06 AM in response to dhyanfromkangra

Hi,

You may want to begin by resetting the printing system (see link below) and (re-)adding the printer. Check whether the operating system suggests a suitable driver.

If necessary, you could perhaps try something like the HP LaserJet Professional P1100 (version 6.9) driver mentioned in the article Printer and scanner drivers for Mac - Apple Support. It may or may not work with your printer and computer. The package download (Post Date: Dec 11, 2020) HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for macOS can be found at https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1888?locale=en_US . Make sure that you have backup copies of important files (documents, photos, et cetera) before carrying out any tests.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

HOW TO connect my iOS 11.6 MacBook Air with HP Laserjet P1106 PRINTER

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.