Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am the only owner of my watch and I could not get reset using my Apple ID and Password. My apple ID and password are correct but they are still being rejected. I used old ID and Passwords and still are rejected. Any help.

How to enter my Apple ID and password when they are repeatedly rejected by my watch. They are definitely correct and I am the owner of this watch since I bought it.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:44 PM

See this --> How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies

Oct 20, 2021 1:53 AM in response to tijani48

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

I am the only owner of my watch and I could not get reset using my Apple ID and Password. My apple ID and password are correct but they are still being rejected. I used old ID and Passwords and still are rejected. Any help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.