Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stations

I switched from Pandora to Apple. Pandora had a station for New Age music and World music. I cannot find a station for either in Apple Music. Does Apple Music have stations for New Age and World music or did I just not find it yet? Thank you.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 12:24 PM

Hey there Digitradart,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. There are more than a few New Age and World Music radio stations on Apple Music. You can use the following link to search for those specific terms, then scroll down to Stations to see what’s available:

Apple Music - World Music

Apple Music - New Age

You can also ask Siri to play a station with those terms as well. Read more here:

Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 12:24 PM in response to Digitradart

Hey there Digitradart,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. There are more than a few New Age and World Music radio stations on Apple Music. You can use the following link to search for those specific terms, then scroll down to Stations to see what’s available:

Apple Music - World Music

Apple Music - New Age

You can also ask Siri to play a station with those terms as well. Read more here:

Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app

Take care.

Stations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.