Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying iPhone 13 Pro Max from US and intending to use it in India

I am planning to buy iPhone 13 pro max from US and want to use it in India. so my question is that it will work or not in India?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 11:50 PM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2021 12:08 AM in response to watch_5

If you review this website ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where then you will find that the bands that are available in India will work on the US Model iPhone 13.

One thing that I would like you to note is that the iPhone bought in the US will have warranty and coverage only in the US Region. If you buy the iPhone in the US and then take it to India and need Warranty Coverage (Repairs or Service) then you will have to physically bring the iPhone back to the US. You will not be able to get Warranty Covered repairs and service in India.

Axel F.

Oct 20, 2021 12:48 AM in response to Axel Foley

I am not too much worried about warranty. I have gone to your mentioned website and found that all available bands in India model A2643 are also available in US model A2484. I am only interested with Indian carrier working and functionality on US model A2484. as in India Airtel and Reliance Jio are the carrier having 4G LTE, VoLTE.

So my question is that whether US model A2484 will support Airtel and Reliance Jio carrier?

Oct 20, 2021 1:30 AM in response to Axel Foley

Thank you so much for quick support.

Now I have one more question. Is there is any major difference between in India Model A2643 and US Model A2484 regarding hardware and software? except carrier support and available band(s). because as now I am aware about it.

So please tell me any difference between this two models if any.

Buying iPhone 13 Pro Max from US and intending to use it in India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.