Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Apps listed in Dock settings

Watch OS 8.

When I go into Dock Settings (on iPhone 11 pro), there are no apps listed at all whether I select "Favorites" or "Recents".

So I can't make any changes.

On the watch itself it still seems to be displaying my previously selected Favorites.

Any help much appreciated.

Carl

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:15 PM

I tried restarting the watch and restarting the phone and neither worked. I was just starting a support chat with Apple when I realized that the Dock Apps had reappeared. I believe what did it was me swiping left and deleting a couple of apps in the dock directly on the watch. Though I thought I had checked after doing that and they still weren't there. Maybe it was a delayed effect.

But they are back now and I was able to re-arrange them as needed.

Carl.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 4:15 PM in response to JCorHelps

I tried restarting the watch and restarting the phone and neither worked. I was just starting a support chat with Apple when I realized that the Dock Apps had reappeared. I believe what did it was me swiping left and deleting a couple of apps in the dock directly on the watch. Though I thought I had checked after doing that and they still weren't there. Maybe it was a delayed effect.

But they are back now and I was able to re-arrange them as needed.

Carl.

No Apps listed in Dock settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.