Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification Summary invisible

I have been experiencing an issue that is happening on iOS 15.0.2 Where part of my notifications summary disappears. It’s the strangest thing, when I swipe away a notification that is directly above the notification summary group, I noticed that a blank space appears in my Notification Center.

The only solution I can find is to go into settings and disable notifications scheduled summary. Then when I pull down from the top and open notification Center, the missing Notification reappears.

Here’s a screenshot where you can see the gap where the notification disappeared. You know this is a bug because if I had swiped away that bottom notification, the one underneath it would have moved up to close the space.

I’ve had this happen twice now and I’m not exactly sure how to replicate it, but the issue is real and has happened to me twice.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 11:50 AM

Hello again tyguyone,

Thanks for trying that for us. The next step in this will be to get you in touch with Apple Support for further assistance. They can be reached here:

Get Support

Take care and be safe.

Similar questions

5 replies

Oct 22, 2021 10:14 AM in response to tyguyone

Hi there tyguyone,

That's a great question! Restarting the device will clear any current notifications you may be seeing. We are wanting to see if this issue replicates after the restart has been performed. Get back to us with the results, and we'll look into finding a resolution for you.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards!

Notification Summary invisible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.