Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I try to claim my 3 free months of it doesn't work

I bought a Mac mini M1. I got the email to get 3 months of Apple TV+ free. When I click accept it goes to a blank screen, then opens Apple TV. When I try to watch it prompts me to buy a subscription. What's the deal?

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 5:30 PM

For Macs, do additionally sign in the the TV app (menu Account) with your Apple ID account. Then the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button would load for eligible accounts. Click that to start the three months free trial.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 5:30 PM in response to JGSgmail

For Macs, do additionally sign in the the TV app (menu Account) with your Apple ID account. Then the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button would load for eligible accounts. Click that to start the three months free trial.

Read here how to redeem in more detail: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Every time I try to claim my 3 free months of it doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.