Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv app not working on mac.

I have purchased Apple one, Apple tv should be working on mac app, but it's not working and wants me to subscribe it. I tired playing movies on website apple tv, there it's fine but on the app, it's not going well.

My mac air is updated and currently I'm on trial version of Apple one.

Other services like icloud and Music are working. Apple tv+ worked for just day and then it stopped.

MacBook Air 13″, 11.6

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 12:25 AM

For Macs, remember to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), to let the app know about subscriptions that are supported for your account.

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, for any of the services that you haven’t already subscribed to. If you had Apple TV+ before, then that first month of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+, as you already enjoyed a trial for that. Could that be it?

Either re-subscribe to Apple TV+ for one additional month, or wait out there trial period.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 12:25 AM in response to arv48

For Macs, remember to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), to let the app know about subscriptions that are supported for your account.

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, for any of the services that you haven’t already subscribed to. If you had Apple TV+ before, then that first month of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+, as you already enjoyed a trial for that. Could that be it?

Either re-subscribe to Apple TV+ for one additional month, or wait out there trial period.

Apple tv app not working on mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.