Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max issues

Is my iPhone the only one when charging my screen starts bugging? The keyboard starts typing other letters. Also, I don’t feel like my battery is lasting as it supposed to last like people are saying that it last a long time. I feel mines drain quickly.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 7:56 PM

iDavz_ Said:

"iPhone 13 Pro Max issues: Is my iPhone the only one when charging my screen starts bugging? The keyboard starts typing other letters. Also, I don’t feel like my battery is lasting as it supposed to last like people are saying that it last a long time. I feel mines drain quickly."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

I. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the Battery Health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

II. Troubleshooting the Battery:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 7:56 PM in response to iDavz_

iDavz_ Said:

"iPhone 13 Pro Max issues: Is my iPhone the only one when charging my screen starts bugging? The keyboard starts typing other letters. Also, I don’t feel like my battery is lasting as it supposed to last like people are saying that it last a long time. I feel mines drain quickly."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

I. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the Battery Health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

II. Troubleshooting the Battery:

iPhone 13 Pro Max issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.