Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mid 2012 MacBook Pro running Catalina but AppStore won't allow download of Pages. My computer presently has 10.15.7. Is there a pages I can download for that?

My mid-2012 MacBook Pro had to be wiped and the computer techie reloaded it with Catalina 10.15.7.

However the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote icons are question marks and when I went to the App Store to load Pages, it said I required a higher version than 10.15.7. How can I get Pages back on my MacBook.

I can download pages files from iCloud but I can't work with them. Of note, my husband's newer MacBook Pro has exactly the same operating system and it has the above apps but I have no idea how to get them onto my computer and I don't want to do anything that will cause his computer to be less efficient. I am not very tech savvy at all. Your help much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 6:07 AM

See my response here about this issue.

Similar questions

1 reply

Mid 2012 MacBook Pro running Catalina but AppStore won't allow download of Pages. My computer presently has 10.15.7. Is there a pages I can download for that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.