Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since latest upgrade macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 I cannot log into my bank. I can do this using a different browser.

Since latest upgrade macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 I cannot log into my bank. I can do this using a different browser but now I cannot using Safari.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 3:42 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 23, 2021 12:41 PM in response to buzzrobert

Hi buzzrobert, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that since you updated to macOS 10.15.7, you are experiencing issues logging in to your bank using Safari. However, you can log in to your bank when using a different browser.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Are you receiving an error message when going to your bank's website?

Are you receiving an error message when logging in?

Have you had the chance to use a different Wi-Fi network?

We recommend that you check if the issue persists while on safe mode. Below is an article to help guide you through the process.

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Also, we recommend that you check if the issue persists when signed in on a different user account. The article below can help if you do not have any other user account to test with.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Take care!

Oct 23, 2021 4:25 PM in response to kamote0628

Hi kamote0628,

1st, I can get into the web site, but it's only when I try to log into my account an error message comes up as follows: A problem repeatedly occurred with "https://ib.nab.com.au/nabib/index.jsp" Reload Webpage.

2nd, I tried a different Wi-Fi network. That was still the same.

3rd, I set up a different user account. That made no difference.

4th, I tried getting into safe mode, but I have no success doing that. I found it difficult to do.

5th, I have no problem when I use a different browser, my MacBook Pro, or my iPhone.

Oct 24, 2021 10:15 AM in response to buzzrobert

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

Since latest upgrade macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 I cannot log into my bank. I can do this using a different browser.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.