Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch band size

Hi. I have looked everywhere with no answer to this question. I measured my band size as approximately a size 4 with the paper measurement. I am going to be waiting for a series 7 watch. In the interim, what is the comparable size to a 4 in mm? this has been bugging me. I see that people have approximations for size 7, 8, etc but not for size 4 or 5. I prefer a fitted bracelet style band but I am buying through cellular service so I only get the choice of a notch/metal multi-size sports band. Could anyone give me an mm or approximation? Thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:08 AM

use this Apple Size Tool, print it off and measure your wrist, and or use a ruler to measure the various sizes. I found when I used the tool I went down 1 additional size for the woven band and it fits just fine. Apple's return policy on their items is very good, it just may take you a few times to get the perfect fit.

https://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4982/store.apple.com/shop/Catalog/US/Images/bxxd/size-guide.pdf

The other way is to go to an actual Apple Store with a tape measure and find the band that works for you.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 8:08 AM in response to JennFolds5

use this Apple Size Tool, print it off and measure your wrist, and or use a ruler to measure the various sizes. I found when I used the tool I went down 1 additional size for the woven band and it fits just fine. Apple's return policy on their items is very good, it just may take you a few times to get the perfect fit.

https://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4982/store.apple.com/shop/Catalog/US/Images/bxxd/size-guide.pdf

The other way is to go to an actual Apple Store with a tape measure and find the band that works for you.

Apple Watch band size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.