Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom Domain email limits

iCloud now supports custom domains, but limits email addresses to3 . I now have five email addresses in one custom domain, used by the 2 people in the family. Is there a way to carry that over to iCloud? The domain has been hosted elsewhere for years.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:51 PM

GuyinCR Said:

"Custom Domain email limits: iCloud now supports custom domains, but limits email addresses to3 . I now have five email addresses in one custom domain, used by the 2 people in the family. Is there a way to carry that over to iCloud? The domain has been hosted elsewhere for years."

-------

Merge These Accounts:

With 5 accounts, yore only option is to merge them, manually. You would export the eMails form the eMail provider's site, and then import the eMails to iCloud. If the batches are too large, then try exporting them in smaller batches.

Use a Computer:

Perform this using a computer's it could be more user friendly doing so. Go Here: Import or Export Mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 8:51 PM in response to GuyinCR

GuyinCR Said:

"Custom Domain email limits: iCloud now supports custom domains, but limits email addresses to3 . I now have five email addresses in one custom domain, used by the 2 people in the family. Is there a way to carry that over to iCloud? The domain has been hosted elsewhere for years."

-------

Merge These Accounts:

With 5 accounts, yore only option is to merge them, manually. You would export the eMails form the eMail provider's site, and then import the eMails to iCloud. If the batches are too large, then try exporting them in smaller batches.

Use a Computer:

Perform this using a computer's it could be more user friendly doing so. Go Here: Import or Export Mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Custom Domain email limits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.