You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can more than one parent be an organizer?

My husband and I jointly administer our family iCloud account. Is there a way to assign both of us organizer role, or achieve the same level of access for both of our accounts? It's inconvenient and a security risk for us to share credentials, but that is the workaround we've been using. I simply have to log in via my husband's account to do many activities for the family since we share the responsibility for family iCloud administration.

If this is not currently possible, could you consider supporting that functionality in the future?

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 8:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 9:13 AM

Hi there arabesq610,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to have two organizers for a Family Sharing account, so we'd like to share some resources with you. At this time there isn't an option to have more than one organizer. When an adult family member is added, they can be designated by the organizer as a parent or guardian which will allow them to manage parental controls for the children in the group. Learn more about types of Family Sharing members here: Set up Family Sharing on iPhone.

Review these articles for more information on Family Sharing:

What is Family Sharing?

Set up Family Sharing

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2021 9:13 AM in response to arabesq610

Hi there arabesq610,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to have two organizers for a Family Sharing account, so we'd like to share some resources with you. At this time there isn't an option to have more than one organizer. When an adult family member is added, they can be designated by the organizer as a parent or guardian which will allow them to manage parental controls for the children in the group. Learn more about types of Family Sharing members here: Set up Family Sharing on iPhone.

Review these articles for more information on Family Sharing:

What is Family Sharing?

Set up Family Sharing

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Take care.

Can more than one parent be an organizer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.