Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

turning on siri in other apps

How do I turn Siri on in other apps on my apple tv. I see in apple tv preferences that I can add apps for Siri to use, but I don't see how I do it. I'm wanting to use Siri in the Spectrum app, in particular. I don't see the option in the spectrum app to turn on Siri. Thanks for the help!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 12:56 AM

App developers have to choose to support Siri. Not all apps are capable to work with Siri, but Spectrum mentions it for their app. Inquire with Spectrum about specifics of Siri supported features.

• Control streaming using your voice with Siri

See this document for a few examples, not specific to TV provider: Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 12:56 AM in response to TMacEdinburgh

App developers have to choose to support Siri. Not all apps are capable to work with Siri, but Spectrum mentions it for their app. Inquire with Spectrum about specifics of Siri supported features.

• Control streaming using your voice with Siri

See this document for a few examples, not specific to TV provider: Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

turning on siri in other apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.