Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I connect to my tv with my device on all media applications (Disney plus, Netflix and YouTube)

I have tried connecting my device to my tv but it won’t connect. It will show my tv but the moment click on it, it will not connect and it just stops connecting. It will go back to square one, only showing my tv when I click on the casting option. How do I solve this issue? Is my device spoilt?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 1:02 AM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:16 AM in response to Hsyw

Hi Hsyw,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand you are having problems using AirPlay to stream video from your iPhone to your Smart TV.

"Some video apps might not support AirPlay. If you can’t use AirPlay with a video app, check the App Store on your Apple TV to see if that app is available."

You'll learn more about using AirPlay below.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Why can’t I connect to my tv with my device on all media applications (Disney plus, Netflix and YouTube)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.