Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won’t connect to hitachi speaker

I Updated my iPhone X and I noticed after that my phone would not connect with my hitachi Bluetooth speaker. It says connected for a second or two and then disconnects. I have Googled things I can do such as turn the devices on and off and forgetting the device. Everything I have tried has not been successful. Why is this happening, how can I get my iPhone to connect to my Hitachi Bluetooth speaker again? My phone connect to other Bluetooth speakers and my car. I have contacted hitachi and they have told me to contact Apple. This is really frustrating. No suggestions have helped.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 11:32 AM

Jessicah806 wrote:

I Updated my iPhone X and I noticed after that my phone would not connect with my hitachi Bluetooth speaker. It says connected for a second or two and then disconnects. I have Googled things I can do such as turn the devices on and off and forgetting the device. Everything I have tried has not been successful. Why is this happening, how can I get my iPhone to connect to my Hitachi Bluetooth speaker again? My phone connect to other Bluetooth speakers and my car. I have contacted hitachi and they have told me to contact Apple. This is really frustrating. No suggestions have helped.

If your iphone can connect to other bluetooth speaker except for hitachi, then the issue is probably with the speaker, I would call hitachi back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 11:32 AM in response to Jessicah806

Jessicah806 wrote:

If your iphone can connect to other bluetooth speaker except for hitachi, then the issue is probably with the speaker, I would call hitachi back.

iPhone won’t connect to hitachi speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.