Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello Apple, I would like to check my iPhone warranty, I just bought it today and i found that’s warranty has expired!!

Hello Apple, I would like to check my iPhone warranty, I just bought it today and i found that’s warranty has expired!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 7:14 PM

What model of iPhone did you purchase, and where did you purchase it? If you checked your serial number here and it says the warranty is expired, that is the way it is. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

3 replies

Nov 13, 2021 8:09 PM in response to GSVGSV

Apple provides a one year warranty, from date of original purchase.

Settings > General > About > press and hold on the serial number and tap Copy when that appears.

Here is how to check the serial number: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Visit that site, and tap and hold on the serial number input field, and select Paste.

And to answer another common question, no, AppleCare+ cannot be purchased for this iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.