Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon Music volume cannot be adjusted using volume buttons

Since iOS15, I have noticed I cannot control the volume of music being played in the Amazon Music app - the volume buttons on my iPhone 13 Pro are unresponsive. I can only adjust the volume by swiping down and moving the volume slider on the quick access menu. Has anyone else encountered this problem, or know a way to fix this? (I don’t want to use Siri - I want to use buttons).

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:35 AM

After visiting an Apple Store, and having my iPhone 13 Pro examined by a Genius, it transpires that my iPhone is faulty. The lower volume button is completely unresponsive, and now I have to have my brand new iPhone repaired. As I am just outside of 30 days of owning it, I am not entitled to a brand new replacement - I’ll have to make do with a repair. I am unbelievably unimpressed. Not only do I have the hardware fault, but also the phone cuts out whenever I am speaking to someone. This will quite possibly be the last iPhone I ever buy — £1049 spent on something that doesn’t work properly.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 6:35 AM in response to cat_a_m

After visiting an Apple Store, and having my iPhone 13 Pro examined by a Genius, it transpires that my iPhone is faulty. The lower volume button is completely unresponsive, and now I have to have my brand new iPhone repaired. As I am just outside of 30 days of owning it, I am not entitled to a brand new replacement - I’ll have to make do with a repair. I am unbelievably unimpressed. Not only do I have the hardware fault, but also the phone cuts out whenever I am speaking to someone. This will quite possibly be the last iPhone I ever buy — £1049 spent on something that doesn’t work properly.

Dec 23, 2021 12:25 AM in response to cat_a_m

Just updating this, in case it helps anyone else who finds themselves in the same situation that I was in.

It turned out that my iPhone 13 Pro was faulty from the start. I took it into an Apple Store several weeks back, and it was examined by a Genius. It was determined that the volume down button was faulty, and I ended up getting a brand new replacement handset from my network provider (I was lucky, as I was just outside the 30 day period).

After owning many iterations of iPhone, this is the first time that I had encountered a hardware fault. Lesson learnt is that as soon as you discover any kind of fault, get it looked into ASAP.

Amazon Music volume cannot be adjusted using volume buttons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.