Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bring back Navigation and Guidance in Apple Maps to adjust the Navigation volume in Apple Maps

Is there any way Apple can bring back Navigation & Guidance in the Settings app, Maps and Navigation & Guidance. My volume was set to loud in July and I would like to change it to Normal. But I just learned that Apple removed Navigation and Guidance with the upgrade to iOS 15. This is important and I'm not the only one who needs this fixed now.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 11:00 AM

Hello Cabble_tell3 ,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you would like Apple to bring back Navigation & Guidance in the Settings app, Maps and Navigation & Guidance. We are unable to comment on adding features to iOS. If there is a feature you would like added or as in this case, returned, you can leave feedback for Apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 11:00 AM in response to estra403

Hello Cabble_tell3 ,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you would like Apple to bring back Navigation & Guidance in the Settings app, Maps and Navigation & Guidance. We are unable to comment on adding features to iOS. If there is a feature you would like added or as in this case, returned, you can leave feedback for Apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Best regards.

Bring back Navigation and Guidance in Apple Maps to adjust the Navigation volume in Apple Maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.