Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

200 GB Storage

I bought extra storage for my iPhone on the 24 of October and it is telling me I don’t have

enough storage and yet this will renew every month on the 24th. What the heck is this a scam or what. I want to see more storage on my iPhone that I bought. If not then I will cancel my monthly payment but I still want what I already paid for on my iPhone. I have the same apps on my iPhone but when I needed to download something that’s what it is telling me. Please take care of this issue ASAP.

TIA

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 6:54 PM

pdingy53 Said:

"200 GB Storage: I bought extra storage for my iPhone on the 24 of October and it is telling me I don’t have

enough storage and yet this will renew every month on the 24th."

-------

Try Clearing Up Space:

Clear Space:

Internal space is what it is. So, try clearing internal storage though use of the following:

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storage named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use. So, clearing other may be the way to go about this, as it would be performs through use of a computer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 6:54 PM in response to pdingy53

pdingy53 Said:

"200 GB Storage: I bought extra storage for my iPhone on the 24 of October and it is telling me I don’t have

enough storage and yet this will renew every month on the 24th."

-------

Try Clearing Up Space:

Clear Space:

Internal space is what it is. So, try clearing internal storage though use of the following:

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storage named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use. So, clearing other may be the way to go about this, as it would be performs through use of a computer.

200 GB Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.