I Pay for 2 TB of storage 9.95 and my phone states my storage is full??? Why?

My iCloud account states I am out of storge. I pay for 2TB of storage. My phone states I used 5GB of 5GB.

Why is Apple stating that I need to go to 6TB at 29.99?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 6:26 PM

iCloudCFR Said:

"I Pay for 2 TB of storage 9.95 and my phone states my storage is full??? Why?: My iCloud account states I am out of storge. I pay for 2TB of storage. My phone states I used 5GB of 5GB. Why is Apple stating that I need to go to 6TB at 29.99?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Device Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Use my two User Tips:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2023 6:26 PM in response to iCloudCFR

iCloudCFR Said:

"I Pay for 2 TB of storage 9.95 and my phone states my storage is full??? Why?: My iCloud account states I am out of storge. I pay for 2TB of storage. My phone states I used 5GB of 5GB. Why is Apple stating that I need to go to 6TB at 29.99?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Device Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Use my two User Tips:

I Pay for 2 TB of storage 9.95 and my phone states my storage is full??? Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.