Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.

Why do you want me to throw my apple watch in the garbage?

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 11:05 AM

I'm not understanding if you have a question here.

But if your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is locked, you will get the notifications on your watch

if your watch is locked and your iPhone is unlocked, you will get the notifications on your iPhone

if your watch is locked and your iPhone is locked, you will get the notifications on your iPhone

See Where you’ll see your notifications

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 11:05 AM in response to Snowlock2014

I'm not understanding if you have a question here.

But if your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is locked, you will get the notifications on your watch

if your watch is locked and your iPhone is unlocked, you will get the notifications on your iPhone

if your watch is locked and your iPhone is locked, you will get the notifications on your iPhone

See Where you’ll see your notifications

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.