Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pro won't charge using a USB C to USB C cable

I have owned my iPad Pro for less than 6 months and have been having intermittent problems with charging. At first i would have to power it off and on to get it to start charging but now that wont even work. This acts like a software issue, considering the few variables I'm dealing with. Anyone else having this issue?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 1:14 PM

These support pages should help with troubleshooting:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Troubleshooting generally requires substitution of the Power Adapter and cable for another known-good item.

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad, Power Adapter and cable(s):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 1:14 PM in response to ESBodie

These support pages should help with troubleshooting:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Troubleshooting generally requires substitution of the Power Adapter and cable for another known-good item.

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad, Power Adapter and cable(s):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

IPad Pro won't charge using a USB C to USB C cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.