Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if my TV is airplay compatible? It is a smartTV

Cannot airplay from phone to my newer model smart TV

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 5:53 PM

Hello OriginalAliCat,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting to know if you're able to use AirPlay with your TV. Take a look at the following for a list of AirPlay-compatible devices: iOS - Home Accessories

If it's on the list, see if the steps help with the issue you're having with it not working as expected: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device

Keep us posted.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 5:53 PM in response to OriginalAliCat

Hello OriginalAliCat,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting to know if you're able to use AirPlay with your TV. Take a look at the following for a list of AirPlay-compatible devices: iOS - Home Accessories

If it's on the list, see if the steps help with the issue you're having with it not working as expected: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device

Keep us posted.

Take care.

How do I know if my TV is airplay compatible? It is a smartTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.