Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I split a section into individual pages?

Hi,

I bought a template (Business Plan), but other than the front & back page, all pages are in 1 big section.

How do I split the section, so that I can drag the page order around in the thumbnails?

Thanks in advance,

Caro

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 12.0

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 10:16 PM

Click at the end of the text on the last page you want in the current section. INSERT (menu) > Section Break.

Repeat for each section you want to create.

In the thumbnails, select any page. Notice that a yellow rectangle encloses that page and any other page(s) included in that section.

You can move the section (which can be as small as a single page) by dragging it to its new location and dropping it there.

Regards,

Barry

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 10:16 PM in response to NutritionNut

Click at the end of the text on the last page you want in the current section. INSERT (menu) > Section Break.

Repeat for each section you want to create.

In the thumbnails, select any page. Notice that a yellow rectangle encloses that page and any other page(s) included in that section.

You can move the section (which can be as small as a single page) by dragging it to its new location and dropping it there.

Regards,

Barry

How to I split a section into individual pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.