Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whats the cause of my kernel panic?

im getting nuts, i cant have my old macbook dead, its my only macos device, the prices are extreme here!

does anyone please know whats the problem here? it all just shut down and restarted.

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 12:28 PM

There is a chance that the problem is related to Virtual Box. Normally I would suggest either uninstalling Virtual Box or just leave it alone in hopes that this was a one-time occurence.

However, now that I take a closer look at the panic report, I see that you are running a 2010 MacBook. That computer is over ten years old. You need to keep it backed up and buy a new computer.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 12:28 PM in response to Andreas-TheAppleUser

There is a chance that the problem is related to Virtual Box. Normally I would suggest either uninstalling Virtual Box or just leave it alone in hopes that this was a one-time occurence.

However, now that I take a closer look at the panic report, I see that you are running a 2010 MacBook. That computer is over ten years old. You need to keep it backed up and buy a new computer.

whats the cause of my kernel panic?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.