Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to manage playlist on iphone via Music app on mac?

I manage my music manually.

I have playlists on my iphone, but dont see it in Music app.

Where are playlists in music app now? Why I cant see it?

Big Sur 11.5.2

Music 1.1.6.37

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 11:08 AM

Hi kurunburun,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with playlists created on your iPhone and not seen in the Mac Music app.

This would be expected if you aren't an Apple Music member. Apple Music members sync their music to all devices using Sync Library: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music.

If you are manually syncing, then you are not able to sync from your iPhone to a computer.

You can read more about playlists here: How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 11:08 AM in response to kurunburun

Hi kurunburun,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with playlists created on your iPhone and not seen in the Mac Music app.

This would be expected if you aren't an Apple Music member. Apple Music members sync their music to all devices using Sync Library: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music.

If you are manually syncing, then you are not able to sync from your iPhone to a computer.

You can read more about playlists here: How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app.

Have a fantastic day!

How to manage playlist on iphone via Music app on mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.