Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crossed up phones

My wife’s number shows up as me on my phone and our younger sons number shows up on my wife’s phone as being her number. We all have our own apple IDs. Help please.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 11:10 AM

7 replies

Oct 31, 2021 11:24 AM in response to FoxFifth

No all 3 phones can place and receive calls with each of our respective numbers separately. On all 3 phones in settings each of our own numbers is listed under cellular on each respective phone. My phone my cell. My wife’s phone her cell. Our sons phone his cell. Also under settings on each of our phones our cell numbers are listed in iMessage, and FaceTime. No other numbers. The problem is on my phone in contacts under my wife’s listed out the the far right side it says “me” and when I like a comment on an iMessage it shows my wife’s initials also when any site I’m on in safari on the phone any time there is a chance to auto fill any info my wife’s info shows up not mine. On my wife’s phone it shows in her contacts her picture under our sons contact listing.

Crossed up phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.