Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE no longer rings when wearing my Apple watch

When I use my Apple Watch, my IPhone will no longer ring. I am notified of a call but I don’t always notice it until it is too late for this 80 year old to catch it. I have tried everything I know how to do but no luck. Help please🤠

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 8:41 AM

Hello GaryMaryW,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with receiving calls on your iPhone when wearing your Apple Watch. We will be happy to help.

While the title of this thread is different than what you're saying, the steps provided would help you ensure those calls are set to come in:

No Incoming Calls on Apple Watch

Please have a look.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 8:41 AM in response to GaryMaryW

Hello GaryMaryW,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with receiving calls on your iPhone when wearing your Apple Watch. We will be happy to help.

While the title of this thread is different than what you're saying, the steps provided would help you ensure those calls are set to come in:

No Incoming Calls on Apple Watch

Please have a look.

Cheers!

IPHONE no longer rings when wearing my Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.