Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Apple Mail to load images automatically since Monterey upgrade?

I have tried turning ON and OFF Mail Privacy Protection in Mail preferences but must still click Load Content Directly to view images correctly.

(Note that a mail plug in I use to embed signatures does not load images correctly but the email is received with plug in images correctly shown.)

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 9:28 AM

Any Third Party Applications that will interfere with the normal operation of the OS, alter, modify, remove or delete or attempt to do so is an invitation for disaster and may require a Reinstallation of the OS.

This includes AntiVirus, Cleaners, Optimizes, UnInstaller etc. and add Ad Guard - this may allow images to appear normally in Apple Mail Application

Removed them as per Developers Instructions. 

The The Built in Security  is all that is required.

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 9:28 AM in response to Sugith Varughese

Any Third Party Applications that will interfere with the normal operation of the OS, alter, modify, remove or delete or attempt to do so is an invitation for disaster and may require a Reinstallation of the OS.

This includes AntiVirus, Cleaners, Optimizes, UnInstaller etc. and add Ad Guard - this may allow images to appear normally in Apple Mail Application

Removed them as per Developers Instructions. 

The The Built in Security  is all that is required.

Nov 1, 2021 10:39 AM in response to PRP_53

Thanks. Mailbutler (third party signature plug in) do have instructions for installing the plug in in Monterey, which I used. As graphics still don't appear correctly, I am in contact with them.

(Searching for information in Discussions indicates this problem is more widespread so I'm not sure that my specific plug in is the only cause.)

How to get Apple Mail to load images automatically since Monterey upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.