Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat front camera stuck on focus mode - iPhone

I just got the iPhone 13 pro and the snapchat front camera is stuck on focus mode (portrait mode). The regular front camera on my phone is normal. I’ve reached out to Snapchat, but none of their solutions worked. I’ve hard shut down my phone for over a minute, deleted and redoenloaded the app, shut off the camera in settings cleared the cache/lenses in snapchats settings, and tried making a new account. Does anyone know how to fix the front camera on snapchat?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 2:52 PM

someone please help with this minor detail

when taking a selfie ...it seems to be stuck on focus mode ...its fine if i take a photo alone but when i want someone else in the picture they are blurry and also the background is blurry its getting frustrating

12 replies

Snapchat front camera stuck on focus mode - iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.