Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account balance has been disabled for no reason

My account balance has been disabled for no reason. I made an order to get a new iPhone, but they canceled it and locked my account. when I talked with them, they said your account has been disabled permanently. all of this for no reason I did not do anything. right now my money is suspended in the account. Also, I cant use it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 3:13 PM

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - https://support.apple.com/HT204169 "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

2 replies

Dec 10, 2021 10:22 PM in response to NOes46

Same issue here, just redeemed $100 apple gift card to my account balance yesterday, next day aka today, it shows my apple account balance is disabled. It happened before to my old Apple ID 1 year ago.

Apple gift card system is a complete mess and they trading gift card like credit card which is why they will disable it, if their system sees it doesn’t match something. But they don’t have the solution to unfreeze it. So they are like we are protecting you by block anyone including you the own from EVER use it to buy or pay anything every again.

[Edited by Moderator]

My account balance has been disabled for no reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.