You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Album Covers on iPhone Are All Wrong

This solution was provided and it looks terrific, except for one detail. The part about right clicking on an album on my laptop Music app and going to songs. When I right click I do not see a "songs" option. I also wonder whether I'll have an issue with finding the toggle arrow...

Can anyone advise?

With your iphone connected, go into your itunes music on your computer and find just ONE album with the wrong art from your iphone. Right click on that album and go to songs, find the songs from that album, use the toggle arrow at the bottom to scroll thru all the songs on that album. Then hit apply again. I also hit sync after that and IT FIXED ALL THE ALBUM ART FOR ALL MY ALBUMS!

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 3:17 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Music Album Covers on iPhone Are All Wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.